Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to drive to Sedona, Az and to the coast of California from Tucson what's the best route to go? I have 6 day's and 5 nights and i want to spend each day in a different city or state in suggestions?

p.s
The occasion is my honeymoon.|||I-10 west to PHX.
I-17 north to 179, take 179 into Sedona.
Leving Sedona take Alt 89 north - it's a nice senic drive.
Alt 89 takes you to I-17N.
From I-17N take I-40W towards CA.
At Barstow take I-15S
In Ontarion take I-10W to Santa Monica. (Beautiful beach.)
Once done, you can just take I-10E back to Tucson.|||I don't have time right now to answer your question. However, I will put it on my "watchlist" and answer tomorrow. We did a road trip last year starting in SF, down the coast, through Arizona, Nevada, California and back to SF. It was one of our best trips (though we had 6 weeks, not 6 days). Basically, from Sedona, see the Grand Canyon, hit Las Vegas, head west through Death Valley...do not miss Death Valley, (Furnace Creek lodge)..., meander, end up in Yosemite, get to SF and head home.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment