Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My aunt is looking to buy a house in Tucson, Arizona. And who can we contact to help us find the best house? Thanks!|||I do not know an agent there.

I really like Oro Valley.|||The north side of town is great torwards orange grove but those houses are expensive.On the the west side arcross I-10 by "A" mountian the homes are about the same price as the north side but there is alot more space and desert. On the east side it's average the are some nice houses and alot of apartment I live on the east side of town it's nice but a lil to crowded to me and then there is the south side thtas were it's really ghetto and very Mexico like.|||Find a friend or family member- or at least someone that y'all work with and ask them to tell you the name of a very experienced local Realtor. Their commission will be paid out of the fee the seller has already committed to pay ,so it will cost you nothing-they can represent you as a buyer agent and give you great advice. Location is the most important thing in picking a home- but there are other things.

火车采集器
  • kuryakyn
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment