Friday, February 24, 2012

For a family of four. Looking for good primary school system. Im an ER nurse, information for a good hospital to work with is very much welcome too!|||I am a NATIVE Tucsonian! But I got the HECK out of there!
My Mother still lives there and I bring my kids back every year!
The TUSD school system is one of the WORST in the country! I know..........I graduated from one and went to them all 12 years!
I lived in North Tucson before I left.............thought it would have less crime...............I was mistaken! DRIVEBY's and BURGLERIES GALORE!
I love the mountains..................But NO ONE is from Tucson
The hospitals all stink too...........I had to go out to Tucson last October to get my mom out of TMC.........they were going to KILL her!
My opinion............IF YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR CHILDREN...........GET OUT OF TUCSON!

火车采集器
  • hurricane harbor
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment