Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm making hand-made scarves and I figured a good place to sell was the downtown farmers market, but I'm not sure if I need a permit to put up a table there. How can I get a spot in the farmers market?|||Many Farm Markets are run by a association of persons( usually many of the ones selling) who oversee the way the Farm Market is run. In most cases you would contact them or whoever is in charge, join The Association and submit an application to them about what you would like to sell.|||Got to the market when it is open and ask for the market manager. All the vendors will know who this person is. find that person and talk to them as that is the person who rents spaces, among other things.

I sell at farmers market, have managed them, have created a few and have sat on the governing boards of FM's.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment