Wednesday, February 29, 2012

People on Stormfront are saying she is Mexican and not White because she had olive skin and very dark brown bedroom eyes.|||This is possibly the sickest post I have ever read on Y/A...bedroom eyes?...really?|||Mexican is a nationality o_O

@Sadkgljhadslgh Lkghaslkghadskg,
you know the 'nation' below the U.S.?
See, people from that nation are called Mexicans|||I don't know and don't remotely care what race she was.

The morons at Stormfront are not a useful source of information, commentary or opinion.|||She was white not that it matters. I guess some on the right think she was Mexican that's why they criticize Obama for honoring her last night|||I don't know, who cares? Also Mexican isn't a nationality.|||I thought she was Mexican when I saw the first news photo of her......... and I suspected racism, I admit.|||It shouldn't matter. She was a 9 year old little girl who has her whole life ahead of her. It was ended by the bullet of a mad man. Show some respect.|||Does it really matter?
She was a child.
May she rest in peace.|||Hey bro... Is dueling banjo's played in the Key of G... or the key of D bud?|||Shame on you.|||Human.
And her death is a tragedy.|||She was a A AMERICAN- Enough with race. WE ARE AMERICANS! I don't run around bragging that Im a Swed, Im AMERICAN!|||She was a little girl, someones daughter. What else matters?|||I believe she is an American. Who cares want a bunch of Germans say?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment