Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want some checkered ribbon for my fedora and I dont know where to buy any. Also, how do you make a headband for fedora's out of ribbon?|||I would try fabric stores. I'm pretty sure Joann's has it. I think the easiest way would be to cut a length of ribbon that's about 1/2 inch longer than it needs to be to wrap around the part you want the headband on, and fold one end over about 1/4 inch. Then, tuck the other end under it and use liquid stitches, a hot glue gun, or a hand sewing needle to attach it to your hat. You might also want to put a small dot of glue on the connection point for the ends of the ribbon so it doesn't come apart.|||http://www.createforless.com/Adornit+Rib鈥?/a>

The diamonds, on the other hand, ran for up to as much as 48.00. Anyway, checkered looks better on a fedora.

火车采集器
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment