Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I was about to make a left hand turn from a busy street on to my neighborhood. I saw that a car stopped behind me. As I slowly drove up to speed up a little more and make my turn, the car behind me passed me and made the turn, completely making the turn. When I honked, all she did was give me the finger. I have a 4-year old, if something would have happened, I would of been enraged! This girl does not deserve to be on the streets. Where can I go to turn her in? I have her license plate number.|||Find Tucson police station. Visit in person. Make a statement to the police. If practical, include make model color license plate of other car, when and where this happened.

Ask police at time of statement for their guidance what you should do in future if when you witness reckless driver(s).|||You could contact the police. However, most offenses need to be witnessed by a police officer, so the most they'll do is maybe take your information and tell you to have a nice day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment