Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Granted, milk in the desert starts out more expensive, but where's cheapest? Im a twenty something female but I go through milk like a trucker left alone with a bag of chocolate chip cookies (1 and a half gallons a week, sometimes 2). Hey, I don't drink soda or coffee so don't poke fun.
Albertson's and Trader Joe's are out of the question. Safeway lured me in with buy 1, get 1 free but they jack the price of one gallon up so high you're not really getting one free. I've yet to find any place cheaper than Fry's, currently a gallon there costs $2.58.
Anyone else out there LOVE milk? Which type do you drink? My father gradually weaned us from 2% down to skim when we were younger. Boy am I grateful.|||Milk in Small Town East of Hell in NC at Food Lion: $3.99 / gal. for skim milk, store brand!

To save money I sometimes buy the powdered milk and make up my own gallons of milk.|||Girl, Don't complain then. Milk is an average of $3.55 here in Atlanta!! wic anyone?
Chef Tom Morrison c.e.c.|||Check out Wal-Mart supercenter store brand, it should be around $2.12-$2.32

(wic is a gov't program, mostly for pregnant woman, gives them vouchers for free juice, milk, cheese, peanut butter and what nots)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment