Friday, February 24, 2012

If so, how do you cope during monsoon season? After it rains, do you turn the pump off or leave it on? What do you do to keep the humidity down in your home?|||My parents have both a swamp cooler(SC) and air conditioning (AC). They leave the SC on a little too long for my liking and I hate going to their house so I know what you are talking about. I would suggest that you pick the room you want to be in most of the time during those months and get a window AC for it. You could get a separate dehumidifier but it might overwork it leaving you with the same problem. Did you know that Habitat for Humanity has opened a store and you might be able to pick up a window unit for a great price. http://www.hfhtucson.com/cms/page.aspx?p鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment