Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My mom and I tried it at lunch one day and loved it but the next time we came back it was already off the menu. Does anyone know a recipe for that dip or a dip similar to it?|||I have been trying to find it everywhere too! And it's not on the menu at my Applebees anymore. I cannot find it ANYWHERE. I even sent a comment on the Applebees website to find out if they are going to bring the spread back and if I can get the recipe (doubtful, but worth a try). I just sent it, so I haven't heard back yet. I think the spread might have had cream cheese, romano, asiago, mozzarella, and parmesan, not sure which. Then the tomato salad had minced garlic, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Then of course the toasted ciabatta bread.

I am going to try to make it soon and I can't wait.They have that Kraft parmesan out now that has parmesan, romano, and asiago, it's really good. So I may try to use that first and if it doesn't taste right, I'll put mozzarella in too. So I'll see how close I can get it, but I get the feeling I won't even come close! If I actually get the recipe from Applebees (I have my fingers crossed), I'll post the recipe.

Edit: Denied by Applebees...I'm not surprised.|||The cheese dip I make is made with Velveeta and a large can of red enchilada sauce. This is a Mexican Villa cheese sauce. Is awesome!|||there are some web sites that might have what your looking for

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment