Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Also,how do I convince my mom to let me do it?And the gun is a nerf long shot,in case u need that info:)|||Just to be safe I'd get a friend with a video camera to follow you around so you can pretend you're filming a prank TV show if you get caught. People will cop anything for a chance to be on TV!|||dont know if it is illegal but I am sure you will get arrested due to the fact that would be an assault charge |||A cop would probably bring you for disturbing the peace or being a menace.|||Disturbing the peace, assault, inciting fear... in short-- NO|||Causing unwanted physical contact with another constitutes battery. Even if it doesn't hurt. Shoot your pals who agree to it and try to recall the things you learned in kindergarten.|||Entirely illegal. |||It can actually be dangerous a kid at my high school was driving a truck and these kids were throwing water balloons at people and one of them accidently hit the truck and the car turned over and killed my friend.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment