Wednesday, February 29, 2012

They are asking 1700 for the convenience package and 2000 for the navi package. What percentage do I have to work with in negotiating this portion of my total price. I just don't know how much they actually paid and what they are asking. ONLY PEOPLE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THIS AREA PLEASE ANSWER!!! I already know that they DO mark it up, I just need to know if anyone knows exactly how much. Thank you|||There is no "Convenience Package" for 2010 Tucson. Hyundai does offer a Popular Equipment Package Option Group 02/AB in addition to it's Navigation Package 03/AC. The invoice price for each of these items, in addition to the base vehicle and any additional factory or dealer options are widely available from any of the scores of free automotive web sites that specialize in providing such information. Hyundai dealers' standard gross margin for Option Group Packages is 9%.

火车采集器
  • bbq
  • pizza coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment