Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I believe i have a virus on my computer, and im looking for a company to come to my house and fix my computer. I don't have a car or a lot of money so what would be the cheapest mobile computer company to go with?|||Well, the company I went with is F5 Geeks. They had the cheapest rate per hour that I found, and they came to my house at no charge. Sometimes viruses aren't as easy to remove if they dont allow your to access your internet, or even desktop! So to be sure that you remove all the threats on your computer check out F5Geeks.com and just have a technician come to you.

Their Price is $45 for the first hour, then $10 after that for every 15 mintues. So compare the price to geeks squad which would run you $200+ to do the same work your getting for $45 to $90, depending on what the problem is.

Hopefully this sames you some time, and I highly recommend this company. I'm not affiliated with the company, just like their service and price.|||If a virus is your only problem, don't pay for someone to take care of it for you.

When I have a virus I can't deal with, I run my virus scan of choice and if that doesn't find it, I uninstall it and install Norton 360's 15 day free trial and run that. If that doesn't find it, I uninstall that and try Panda Cloud Antivirus.

When it is finally taken care of, I uninstall the last one I had and reinstall my System Mechanic Pro and run a clean up.

System Mechanic offers a 30 day free trial, unlimited. That might solve your problem if it is a registry bug or software conflict.

Learn to do this yourself because this is the easiest thing to do and the most common thing you'll run into.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment