Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have some pieces of jewelry that I inherited. I cannot tell if any of the gems are real or not. I can see that the bands are sterling and 14K. Some of the gems look like they might be real. I am wondering where I can go to get the most money for these items. I am asking for a general response (jeweler vs pawn shop???) and also a specific response from Tucsonans -- which stores in particular? I considered eBay, but I don't know enough about them to market them on eBay. Thanks!|||In general, an Estate Jeweler will certainly bring a higher price, and a more fair estimate of value for your pieces.

In Tuscon, I would try:
Antique Jewelry Exchange
(520)881-6525
4854 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712|||you can take it to respectable jewelers and have it appraised then sell it on eBay..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment