Friday, February 24, 2012

The Point Here Is: Today versus the day of, or the day after. Think before you respond not with your first feelings, but actually your next thoughts?|||Sambo, I think it is such a tragedy for all people involved, the victims and their families first off. Then the parents of the young man that did it. They may have been in denial that their son was that sick. If it had been cancer they would have gotten him help immediately, but mental health still to this day has a label attached to it. My beloved sister in law ( deceased now) had a nervous break down when she had a baby and 35 years later she was never the same as long as she lived. At the end of her life she had to be put in a nursing home. When I would visit my family we would go get her and take her to lunch. She told me that she felt people were staring at her, and the sad part is she was right. Unless you have ever been around a mentally ill person you really don't know what goes on in their minds. I saw his video that he made at his community college and it didn't make a bit of sense at all. No one knew that he would actually hurt anyone and hind sight is always 20/20. I pray for all people involved.|||It's like anything tragic that happens unexpectedly: you deal with the shock of it and then you trudge through the day to day work of climbing back up to the point you were at on the day before it happened. Things have changed but life goes on. It's still a sad thing but the lives of those of us who weren't directly affected move forward.|||Tragic things happen all the time was my first thought. After hearing more about it on the news and understanding this "left-feild pot head" as capital city radio put it. I was surprised that this incident was big enough for the president to come down and make a Speech about. I feel bad for the loved ones, but i rather my tax dollars pay the president to do something more important. like issues that Impact every one not just those few. The Young man that caused this was sick, and he showed many signs of being mentally ill. Its hard to believe that it could not have been avoided if his loved ones had paid more attention or the public. Looks like Healthcare for all doesn't apply to those who need it.|||I honestly do not care. Why is anyone surprised about what happened? I cannot watch the news because I think these people pretend to care to be on the "moral high ground". Of course they don't "oh well" because they are on tv and people will berate them because they express their freedom of speech. You cannot expect everyone to care as these overly sensitives do. I am not good or bad I am just human.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment