Friday, February 24, 2012

I've done a few searches and seen reviews on apartmentratings.com and so far it's mixed reviews for a lot of properties.

I need a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment, unfurnished with a washer and dryer IN the apartment. At least 680-700 square feet.

Does anyone have any suggestions that are in safe areas?|||I am not from that area, but what I may suggest is checking the local papers in that area, or call a local Real Estate office in the area, they sometimes have their own rentals available.

Here is also some websites that I have heard are helpful.
www.Rent.com
www.ForRent.com
www.BestRealtyProperties.com

Either way, good luck to you!|||This website has a good list of Tucson apartments and every one listed has a website, so you can check on stuff like washer and dryer hookups.
http://tucson.cityzero.net/apartments.ht鈥?/a>|||I live in CA now but I used to live in Tucson. They were really nice the aprt name was Mission Antigua

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment