Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We're going to Tucson for a wedding and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a Sunday in Tucson. I've never been there and don't know when I'll ever go back. So I want to makethe best of the one free day I'll have there.|||If you can, see the Desert Museum, on the way check out all the awesome saguaros.
Go take the tram up Sabino Canyon.
Take a drive up Mt. Lemmon.
Eat some Mexican food.
Hang out around the University. Catch a U of A basketball game.
Go horseback riding, or catch the rodeo if your timing is right.
Take a drive to Nogales and buy a leather belt and tequila to bring back across the border.
San Xavier Mission.|||Biosphere outside of Tucson|||When will you be here?

火车采集器
  • monroe muffler
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment