Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am living at Tucson, AZ and here I noticed that I am losing my hair, and my skin is too dry. I noticed to that there are lots of people here at Tucson that have hair problems and are going bald, even the womens (I have seen many of them going bald at every place I go.). so I was wondering what kind of shower filter I have to buy.|||I grew up there. You have Colorado River water and it comes to you in an open trench. So the authorities put chlorine in it to make it safe because animals etc fall into the water and they need to kill the bacteria. It eats up the pipes in older homes , so I can imagine its not good for your hair.
I really don't know about any filters as such. You can use a clarifying shampoo and a really good conditioner.
I know there are water filtration units, but they cost a lot. Look up water filtration in the phone book and ask what they recommend.
I would use bottled water to drink. Good luck.

火车采集器
  • fondue
  • broadview security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment