Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm in the military and after this deployment is over I'm going to need an apartment in Tucson and I was wondering how much the electric bill might be. Its just me and my wife and a newborn. Maybe 2 TV's and a computer is most of the big electric items we would use.|||Usage is only one part of the bill. Utility Companies charge a Base Delivery Fee and then add on usage. My Company charges $95 as base. You need to check the Electric company for your city and look up the base rate then double it. This gives you a good estimate. The big electric users are items running all day such as Refrigerator|||When we had our 800 sq. ft. house, our electric bill was anywhere from $60-$250. When it was in the higher end was in the hottest part of summer running a/c and 4 people living in the house. When it was at it's lowest was when we could leave windows open and had no kids:-)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment