Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want breed my female teacup chihuahua, but can't find a male. I want to now if anyone in Tucson, Arizona has a male that the can lend me or something.|||look online for teacup chihuahua breeders in your area...some might have studs for breeding...i found 3 breeders for pom chis in my area..|||I hope you have over $1,000 saved up for a c-section delivery. Small dogs-- and especially dogs under 4 pounds-- have problems with delivery. Even if the male is small, he could have larger dogs in his pedigree and throw larger pups.

Also you can lose the mother in a complicated delivery.

My vet was telling me about his vet tech who bred her chihuahua. The placenta from the last pup never even got expelled, so it got infected inside of her. I think the cost was around $5,000 in medical bills. The dog lived though.

And chihuahuas are the #2 dog in shelters after pit bulls, so it's not like there aren't plenty of chihuahuas in the world.

I don't think it's a good idea to breed your dog.|||No, Do you know why? Because they do not exist. What BYBs called a "teacup" is a badly bred runt prone to health problems.

No reputable breeder will ever breed dogs that are way to small, its causes way to many problems in health and later in life.

Please read this and research a dog before you get one!
http://www.barkrescue.net/teacup.htm

Oh I though you said you wanted a puppy not you wanted to breed your dog.

and the answer is NO! There are already to many BYBs out there that cause suffering and death because they are selfish and want money. Your dog is to small to be bred if its a "teacup" AKA runt. Have you shown your dog? Did she earn her CH? health testing? etc...etc...etc...you have no business breeding!

http://www.pbrc.net/breeding3.html|||Hi, please read the attached article on breeding chihuahuas before you decide to breed your dog.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment