Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am interested in getting a small suv very soon. I looked at the Honda CRV, Toyota Rav 4 and the Tucson. I am petite (5 feet), I felt the Rav 4 was big and I didn't love the CRV. I liked the look of the Tucson and I felt comfortable in it. You always hear how great Honda and Toyota are and I was wondering how are the Hyundai's. Thank you for your help!|||The 2010 Tucson is a great vehicle and if you like it go for it - you won't be disappointed. I own a 2009 i30 (Elantra Touring in N. America) in Korea and I absolutely love this car.

In 2004, Hyundai tied with Honda for initial brand quality in a survey/study from J.D. Power and Associates, for having 102 problems per 100 vehicles. This made Hyundai second in the industry, only behind Toyota, for initial vehicle quality. The company continued this tradition by placing third overall in J.D. Power's 2006 Initial Quality Survey, behind only Porsche and Lexus. Hyundai/Kia Automotive Group is the world鈥檚 fourth largest automaker (second in Asia) in terms of units manufactured and sold per year and one of the Big Asian Four (with Toyota, Honda and Nissan).

In recent interviews with Toyota executives, they have expressed concerns about Hyundai-Kia and their market share. Hyundai-Kia is the only automobile manufacturer that Toyota fears - and that says something. Kia is also moving up sales rapidly, even quicker than Hyundai due to their improving quality and design (hired the head designer from Audi about two years ago). Hyundai-Kia is the fastest growing foreign brand in China and is the largest exporter of cars in India (Hyundai has plants in both countries). Hyundai-Kia was the only major automaker to sell more vehicles in 2009 than 2008.|||It is a good one. I was at the dealer recently getting an oil change. So, I went up to a man with a TUscon and asked him about the car. He loved it and his wife also liked it very much. The man did not make one complaint about the car.
I have and accent but am considering a TUscon for my ladyfrined when she moves out here. She has a soccer mom truck in her home town, so I think she wants a big vehicle. But TUscon is real nice|||same exact story with us. we're considering the tucson right now. hyundais have really stepped up their game and gotten more competitive. i think it's excellent. great price and gas mileage (and it's cute! :])

QUESTION: when you sat in the tucson, did you notice how the back middle seatbelt was designed? did it come down from the roof of the car? email me if you know thank you!|||It is one of the nicest small SUV's I have driven. Enough power, not to tall, looks good and handles beautifully. I was going to buy an Elantra Touring this summer but I have changed my mind to the new tucson.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment