Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm moving to Tucson, AZ for work soon and I've been researching ISPs for good DSL service with no luck. They're either all dial-up, don't have service in my area, or have really negative reviews. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!|||I think Qwest, Cox, or Comcast seem to be your options. Qwest and Cox are pretty much everywhere in Tucson but Comcast isn't in all Tucson areas.
Hopefully Comcast will be in the area you move to, because I recommend them over the others. We currently use Qwest and while we don't have any major issues with them, if you network a few computers in the same house, we have to reset the router at least once a day.
They all offer bundle packages so I would see which one gives you the best value! good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment