Monday, March 12, 2012

I hope Hussein Obama never comes back to Tucson, we don't need him........|||I was offended by the specter of a pep rally in what was supposed to be a somber event. I think if I had heard mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm going on I probably would have thrown something at the television. I think the mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm would have spoiled the kumbaya moment the Obama machine was artificially trying to create. I hope the Republicans ignore the clarion call for "can't we all get along" "okie dokie".|||It was an embarrassment wasn`t it but I was given a real nice blue T-shirt at the memorial(rally). It says "Together we thrive" straight from Obamas campaign. Isn`t that special.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/in-the-aggregat鈥?/a>

http://nation.foxnews.com/media/2011/01/鈥?/a>|||I turned it off it looked and sounded like a Obama campaign event,it was disturbing.I would rather remember that horrible day in my own way.With the world watching i cant imagine what they were thinking.|||Obama had his teleprompter!
He is campaigning for 2012. From what I heard all his followers were there to see their messiah!

Its too bad that such a tragedy happened so he could have a platform to perform on!|||what memorial?
By all sounds and appearances, you are right .

It was clearly a campaign rally|||your right if the crowd broke out with the mmmm mmmmm mmmmm BHO
wow and imagine how much of a tingle up their leg they would feel..|||Pep rally? Do you have any sympathy? Just because folks were feeling happy following a tragedy does not mean its a "pep rally." You are offensive.

Really? You have sympathy? So titling a memorial service (which I'll be honest with you, was raucous) a pep rally and putting Tuscon Memorial in quotes is sympathetic to tragedy? I don't think so, buddy!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment