Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm looking for a good party atmosphere. Also, what time do they close. Thanks all.|||Of all the clubs in the city, the only really consistently good club for electronic music is Asylum on Congress St between 6th Ave and Scott. I love going there on Saturday because they play nothing but EBM, synthpop, futurepop, and a bit of industrial. The drink specials aren't too bad, and it is generally a fun place where you can hang out without dressing in all black (still, it is fun to get gothed out from time to time).

Sometimes, Heart-Five (http://www.heart-five.com/weekly_schedul鈥?/a> has some good stuff, but I generally can't take straight house or trance for too long. Every great once in awhile, there is a decent act or DJ at Club Congress or Sharks or Vaudeville Cabaret, but you really have to be on the lookout since it is a rare event. I would stick to Asylum for the harder stuff, and Heart-Five for the more mainstream and poppier electronic music.

Figure last call for Tucson is at 2AM and most places throw you out by 2:30AM. I wish it was later, but the city is pretty conservative; so, you can't dance until dawn. Check it all out and have a good time. I think my friends and I are going to Asylum this weekend since I love the club (except half the people dancing have very little rhythm even with the steady back beat). Heart-Five is something I save for weekdays when I want to dance with friends and not have crowds of people bumping into me.|||The rumper room or Butt Surfers.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment