Friday, March 9, 2012

i've been a few times, just wondering if there is a quicker route than that one we've been taking. thanks|||There are two ways to go, and if you ask 10 people, you'll get half who say go thru Phoenix and ride 1-10 all the way into LA, and the other half would say go thru San Diego.

While taking I-10 (either thru Phoenix, or by taking I-8 to Gila Bend, and bypassing Phoenix metro) is a shorter route, you need to think of what time of day you will be arriving in the LA area.

I have made great time from Tucson to Riverside, and then gotten stuck in traffic all the way into Anaheim, and that is not fun! I also hate the traffic on I-10... too many trucks.

I take I-10 to Eloy/Casa Grande, then take I-8 to San Diego. In El Cajon, I take the 125 north, then the 52 west, and then take the 805 north. This gets you around most of the San Diego traffic. The 805 merges with I-5 in Del Mar, and I take that all the way to Disneyland. Some of the stretches can be slow during rush hour, but I-5 is made for a high volume of traffic. It is a few miles more than the other route, but USUALLY is much less of a headache to drive.|||please find hereunder the driving directions to Disneyland, with google maps:

Link: <>http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s鈥?/a>

Start address: Tucson, AZ
End address: Disneyland 1313 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim, CA 92802

Start at: Tucson, AZ

1. Head north on N Campbell Ave toward E 5th St - 0.5 mi
2. Slight left to stay on N Campbell Ave - 436 ft
3. Turn left at E Speedway Blvd - 2.3 mi
4. Turn right at N Fwy Rd (signs for Phoenix) - 3.5 mi
5. Take the ramp on the left onto I-10 W Entering California - 402 mi
6. Exit on the left onto CA-60 W/Moreno Valley Fwy toward Riverside Continue to follow CA-60 W - 23.0 mi
7. Take exit 34B to merge onto I-215 S - 0.6 mi
8. Continue on CA-91 W - 34.0 mi
9. Take the exit onto CA-57 S toward Santa Ana - 2.4 mi
10. Take exit 3 for Ball Rd - 0.3 mi
11. Turn right at E Ball Rd - 2.1 mi
12. Turn left at CA-72/S Harbor Blvd Destination will be on the right - 0.5 mi

Arrive at: Disneyland 1313 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim, CA 92802

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment