Monday, March 12, 2012

I've tried to find if a friend of mine really died but all I get are websites that want to charge for a service I think I could find out for nothing. The reason I'm trying to verify this is this person scammed a lot of money from realatives & if they're deceased then I will try to find out where the money ended up.|||go to this link

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/keywordl鈥?/a> and you can search by name|||Go to the news paper site for that area and they should have a search function under Obituarys.|||You can prove your friend died at the Social Security Death Index. But if you're planning to intervene on a money problem, be careful. The Probate Courts have a real problem with people investigating the money of dead people and the police have a bigger problem with do-it-yourself private investigators contacting the families of dead people. You can get in serious trouble.|||try the social security death index

火车采集器
  • d3100
  • little ceasers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment