Friday, March 9, 2012

concealed permit and weapon? If I am not getting directly shot at. Can I shoot to kill, shoot to wound, or have him freeze and stop him with sight of the gun. I don't mean just at that shooting, but at any time. What can I get away with, and at what level too. By level I mean if I am getting robbed at knife point can I kill him? Or walk into something like a shooting.|||You can use lethal force defending anyones life and even to stop a rape, in arizona you no longer need a CCW permit

The only exception may be if he stopped shooting,threw the gun away and started to run away from you, then he was no longer a threat but a layer would argue that he may have went somewhere else and killed again,but no prosecutor would bring charges in this case|||If you can Kick His Dick without Using your firepower then you be a Hero but if He face on you Then Give Him a Fast Draw well in that case sounds your Protecting yourself right? and the others if we in a cowboy days you can stand up to Anyone to prove your Rights and Depend others.|||The guy who tackled the shooter was carrying a gun.|||No trouble.
But why should a loon be allowed to buy a gun and an oversized clip?|||you would be a hero

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment