Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If (more like 'when') the National Collectors Mint comes out with a commemorative coin set to capitalize off another national tragedy.
A Coin with the images of each of the murder victims, on the reverse side is images particular to Arizona. (Such as the state bird, state flower, etc)|||Absolutely! As long as the shooter and Sheriff Dupnik were included in the set.|||Will you buy a commemorative coin set when your mother, father, child, husband or siblings are mercilessly shot? I will hope that happens so you can have your nice coin set.|||No, but I believe all of the Obama cult followers at his exaltation last night would buy it to remember the time they actually saw their Messiah with their own eyes.|||If they come lovingly hand painted.|||No, and I didn't buy one from 9/11.|||I'd get more use out of the T shirt. And if I could get Obuma to autograph it! Wow! eBay here I come!|||thats about the right level

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment