Monday, March 12, 2012

Knowing their record of showing up where ever there has been innocent people murdered by gun usage...

aka the Little Rock Shooting

I would assume they are already packing their bags.|||I hope so. It sounds like Tucson needs it. Out of that whole crowd, apparently not one person was armed and able to stop that loon from hurting so many. I find it pretty sad that people in this country refuse to take precautions when it comes to protecting their lives and the lives of others. I don't leave the house without being armed. Even if I am just walking to the mailbox in my bathrobe, I have my .38 special tucked in the pocket. I'm sorry but I value my life too much to allow it to be snuffed out by some loon out looking to make a name for him or her self. Someone wants to hurt me or my family, I am gonna make em work for it instead of rolling over with my tail between my legs.|||Wow well love's answer sucked but mine isn't going to be much better.

A: I'm not in the NRA so I don't know what they are going to do, why don't you write them a letter. People on YA are just going to give you uneducated biased answers which are inaccurate and can only create animosity. but then again I don't know what the intentions of your question are.

Case in point: Love's answer|||No. They already had on in Phoenix in 2008. I went to that one as well. Actually a nice convention. More guns than people; no one got shot.|||Her security should of done their jobs better and used their guns on him before he used his.|||It would be their right, if not indelicate and possible in bad taste.|||Yep, and we er gonna kill em Mexicans and protect our freeeedom.|||Like Columbine??

火车采集器
  • jdm
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment