Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am going with my little sister for her first trick or treating I used to go but I forgot around what time it usually starts at it's been like four years. So when does it start at and does every one have candy to give out. If not how would I know what houses to go to. We don't live in a gated community either where everyone does Halloween.|||I live in AZ too. It usually starts around 6pm, whenever it starts getting dark. You will know which houses have candy if their porch light is on. That's why wait til dark so can see the porch lights. Hope this helps!|||It varies. In our city it was 5-7 pm today. Some cities around here had it yesterday. Some are from 1-4 pm to avoid darkness. It is up to the local government.

火车采集器
  • north carolina dmv
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment