Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I WANT TO GROW GRASS IN MY YARD BUT NEED TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SEED TO USE . I LIVE IN TUCSON AZ AND WANT SOMETHING THAT CAN TAKE THE WEATHER HERE, WHAT ABOUT MERION BLUE?|||I think Merion Blue would be a good variety to have and use. It is known to be very heat resistant.

If you need any further guidance you might want to check with the
Agricultural Extension Office.

http://ag.arizona.edu/extension/

Phone: (520) 621-7205

Good luck!|||You might want to consider using native landscaping/xeriscaping rather than putting in a "lush" lawn. This will take significantly less water and care, and still be something great to look at.|||You might want to contact a local golf course and ask them. I don't know how they do it, but even in the middle of the desert they can grow lush, perfect lawns all summer. And, I'm sure a lot has to do with the grass type.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment