Monday, March 12, 2012

I watched his show and I was really impressed by how welll he handled the tragedy. I usually don't agree with him, I am more right of center. However, I think he handled this very well.|||Not just you. I watched with some friends I'm vacationing with. This group is all over the board politically. All were moved by his words. One part that struck me was how he called bs to direct linkage of the current uncivil rhetoric to the attack even though he hates that behaviour.|||The problem is he only sympathies based on the shooting victim's party affiliation.

Remember this:
Jon Stewart - Dick Cheney Hunting Accident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8jeLyCjltQ

What a hypocrite.

Report Abuse

|||Well Its not you jon stewart handle this story like a true professional I mean all the joking is set aside after all the violence has accrued I mean jon stewart no wonder he Is compared to edward r murrow and walter cronkite telling It like It Is and getting people Informed and have a sense of understanding and acceptance Is very Important today glad jon stewart knows about the truth and cares about people.|||Jon Stewart rocks. He classy, intelligent, mature, reasonable and compassionate.|||He is supposed to be the news satire show. Unfortunately, the network shows are the real circus.|||He usually is more reasonable than the rest of the liberal media, which is sad.|||I dont like clowns so I dont watch colbert or stewart. If I need a laugh I'll watch Obama speak without a teleprompter|||Thats because John Stewart is more tolerant and not quick to jump to conclusions than most liberals|||It was just you. He is someone that most know that he is only doing things for a laugh and nothing more.|||nothing like a comedian to get your tragic news from.|||he has so much class. i didn't expect any less from him :) it's so refreshing to hear reasonable people amidst this chaos.

火车采集器
  • asia de cuba
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment