Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am not saying what he did was right, by any means. But from everything I've read and seen on the news, it sounds like Loughner has some mental illnesses.

If someone would have helped him, providing he had mental illnesses, then maybe none of this would have happened in the first place?|||More to be pitied really.Such a shame for everyone including him that this wasn't picked up on.Giffords was actually actively trying to help stop the rise in mentally ill youths slipping through the net.|||Feel sorry for the kid who was shot in the Tucson shooting.

Haven't heard any news about the killer - yes most have mental illnesses who do these things and are to be ultimately pitied, but they do actually have a choice and I side with the innocent bystanders at these events (not too close though)...|||I feel very sorry for everyone involved in the situation ~ and their families ~ also I do believe if he had been helped ~ this may well have not happened ~ I also think it would not have happened if it had not been so easy to buy a gun ~ I do think gun laws should be stricter ~|||Think of it as a continuum with the average person in the middle. If someone is really, really nice, we don't say they are mentally ill. Why do we always say a person really, really mean, is mentally ill? Perhaps this person is just mean. I suppose it is easier to call these people mentally ill, then to say they are human, and that humans can sometimes be evil.|||I feel more sorry for the 59,916 who died horrible deaths in Vietnam for the 42,000 who died i nthe cold in Korea and for the 360,000 young boys who died in ww2.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment