Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to get a tattoo, and i have heard of a few places but I want to know what place has the most talent and produce something that I will be content with having on my body the rest of my life.|||Your arm or the other arm.|||I cant tell you where the best place is, no-one can. The only one who knows the answer to that is you. You need to go and visit a bunch of these tattoo parlors and talk to the staff there. See how they operate and what the "atmosphere" is like. What suits me might be awful for you, so you need to find a place that feels right for you. The staff in these stores see people come in and out asking questions all day and the good places wont mind taking the time to answer them for you. They always have picture albums of the work they have done and you're allowed to browse through them as long as you like. These people are professionals and understand that getting a good tattoo is an important choice. Its all about going where you are comfortable. The main thing you want to watch out for is that they follow the industry guidelines on hygiene and that they use new needles for every customer.|||The nearest tattoo parlor.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment