Monday, March 12, 2012

I can't find any numbers and I don't want to call the cops. Does anyone know where I can call?|||I actually had a problem with my neighbor he would play loud music every sunday into monday morning. I have to go to work and my kids have school but he did not care. I spoke to him once and he still did it. So a few weeks ago I called the police and told them about it and the operator could literally hear the music over the phone. So they sent some one over and it took them over 30 minutes of knocking and ringing the bell before he came to the door. They were going to break it in when he opened. After they spoke to him they came to my house and was asking if I wanted to file a complaint I did not but if you need to call the local police department and ask them the procedure for your city and state. But they may have to have it on record that a cop has spoken to them not just your word against their word|||Call police non-emergency. It is a police matter. It's disturbing the peace.|||You will have to call the cops but make sure you call the non emergency number. If you live in an apt. complex contact the manager. It is all confidential.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment