Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's getting a bit worm to walk the dogs through the neighborhood and I am wondering if anyone knows of some nice shady trails or parks that are dog friendly. They will be on leashes so that is not an issue. It would preferably be something in or near Oro Valley. Thanks|||I remember when that was the outskirts of town.....now it's kinda like a major metropolis! There's a trail up to Finger rock...but it's a little rugged. I would suggest going around the end toward peppersauce cave...but it's probably a booming city by now.|||i love walking through Sedona! its amazing and its in a canyon so its shadey and very beautiful. Of course thats really far so maybe just google it. Is there a forest in neer tucson? I live in flagstaff so i just walk through the forest|||I also live in Arizona, and it's hard to find a place to walk your dog during the summer. I suggest you walk your dog very early in the morning or the evening. i walk my grown dog in the evenings, when is not to hot. i take her to the park.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment