Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am driving up to Oak Harbor in December (around the 20th) from Tucson Arizona. I want to take the safest route possible...one where we will avoid bad weather that would make driving hazardous. I am driving a 1990 cadillac up there...It's not the most reliable car.|||best route to take would be I-10 to LA and then I-5 north from there. you will only have one big mountain pass to go over (siskyou pass) at the the CA OR state line. If you don't trust your car to go that far I WOULD FLY! however if you drive please take along a survival kit. you will need some high cal foods, candles, blankets, water, flashlight, cell phone with charger, extra clothes, and a deck of cards. These items will help you survive if you get stuck in a storm. Make sure you have good tires on your car. Normally i would recommend chains, but since you are from AZ i would recommend this - if you have to chain up - hole up. it would be better for you to spend the night somewhere than risk it driving through a storm.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment