Friday, March 9, 2012

I am moving from Michigan to Arizona in about a year or so...I like to plan early...but that has nothing really to do with my question. I was looking around and saw pretty good affordable apartments in the neighborhood called the Foothills, is that a decent neighborhood? Is it expensive for a college student first moving out on her own? What are some decent affordable places in Tucson? And what neighborhoods should I avoid? Any serious answers and help would be greatly appreciated! :)|||Avoid South Tucson. I personally won't live in a place that's South of Broadway. The Foothills is the nicest area of town, a bit far out, but where most of the rich people live. If you're just looking for an apartment, though, you can probably find something there that's not too badly priced.

I personally prefer to be closer to the central part of town, which to me feels more appropriate for younger people. The U of A is in the central part of town (just outside downtown) so that's where the hipper younger sort of businesses are, stores, restaurants, bars, clubs, whatever. I'm not a college student anymore, but I still live near the university. The Foothills are on the Eastside, so it's a bit more of family neighborhoods there.

火车采集器
  • flight simulator games
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment