Monday, March 12, 2012

I need new tires and would like to know which ones have worked for others with a similar vehicle.|||Good tires are not vehicle specific. But best tires are always going to be Michelins. For a small suv like yours take a look at the latitude tour's and ms2's. The ms2's are usually for bigger cars but both are great. Lats have. 65k warranty and ms's have a 70k.
Ofcourse not everyone can afford mich tires but goodyears, bridgestones and contis are always good too.|||I disagree about the Michelins but advertising makes up for a poor product. I just had to replace a set of Michelins with only 29,000 miles on them because they were all coming apart.
Yes to all you doubters, I take careful care of my tires, never let the pressures get low and I'm a careful driver

The tires that come on most Hyundais are Hankooks, made in South Korea, and probably the best tires available today.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment