Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My daughter needs her 4 month shots next week. She does not have health insurance. We just applied for state insurance and we are over the income limit. I can not afford to pay for a drs visit and shots. Is therr anywhere in tucson that does free shots?? I'm desperate!|||I just searched "free immunizations in Tucson" and found a few links. Also, there is a program in Phoenix called Baby Shots - http://phoenix.gov/FIRE/babyshots.html - if you can go there. Also, I found this link - http://www.fox11az.com/news/Free-immuniz鈥?/a> - but I don't know when the free clinic is. It looks like it might be tomorrow. I don't live in the US but it looks like there are free immunization clinics here and there. Try doing a few searches to see what else may be close to you. :)|||Check out free or low income clinics. If you qualify for WIC they will get you in touch with people and resources that can help you out. (WIC qualification is also income based but much higher than state insurance)

Also check out local hospitals to find out if their clinics offer them.|||The Health Department. Look in the phone book.

火车采集器
  • renova
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment