Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a 2005 Tucson that just started making a high pitched squeak/squeal while I'm driving. It's the same noise that happens when your breaks are about to go out - only it happens both when I'm driving AND when I'm breaking! Any suggestions on what it might be? I have no money to take it in for a $100 diagnostic check so any advice will help!|||as the others said your brake pads are wearing out. there is a small metal tab that will rub the brake rotor when brake pads are almost worn out. i have seen that if attention is not given the tab will break off and the noise will go away then you will find a real expensive repiar when you go metal to metal.|||Brake pads could be wearing thin. It is possible for the brake pad sensor to rub against the rotor even while driving. A good shop will inspect brakes for free.|||brake warning sensor

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment