Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a 10 year old daughter who is very energetic and bores easily. We will be on vacation in Tucson during the last week of March.|||If you're staying at a hotel, hopefully there will be a pool there, and a concierge to ask about good places to go, or at least a bunch of brochures to look over and decide. There is an area I think to the east of the city that has good hiking (might be a National Park or state park of some sort - I can't remember). Also, if you're driving there from Phoenix, there is a cool ostrich farm between the two cities, and I believe closer to Tucson. They have parrots there, too. I wish I could help more, but I don't live there and haven't been there in quite a while. Good luck!|||There are over 101 Things To Do In Tucson! Go to http://www.Arizona-Tucson.com for all your needs!

Report Abuse

|||The Arizona Sonara desert Museum is there as is Saguaro National Park

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment