Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi, my gf and i are trying to drive from tucson arizona to vancouver washington and are planning on leaving the day after christmas. we heard that the I-5, which every site tells us to take, closes in the winter due to snow so we obviously need an alternate route. any help?|||the only place I 5 can close is in the mountains between oregon and cali . just plane to drive that part around ten in the morning and read the electric road signs on the way. They up date every 20 minutes
If its a bad winter the roads in Nevada will be worse.|||I'm from Tacoma, WA. We get very little snow in December. You shouldn't have any problem if you stick to I-5. If there happens to be any snow, you'll hit it about mid-Oregon, and I-5 being the major route that it is, there will be deicer trucks all over the place. Don't worry. You'll make it just fine.|||I5 is probably your best bet since it is a major interstate. You may run into some delays, but you will be able to get threw ok. Like others have said, if you go down threw NV, you might run into some problems since they are not major roads and some may be closed.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment