Saturday, March 3, 2012

My leftwing liberal friends told me that the Tucson gunman put up pictures on his myspace of him throwing darts at pictures of famous communist figures like Mao Zedong, Che Guevara, Joseph Stalin, and Fidel Castro. They also told me that the Tucson gunman wrote on his myspace page that he 100% was in favor of giving tax breaks for the rich.

Are my leftwing liberal friends being 100% honest with me or are they lying to me ?|||He didn't...

The 'Communist manifesto' is listed as one of his favorite books...|||We don't know for sure. However, according to the same friend who said he was a liberal 3 years ago, the liberal she knew was the "polar opposite" of the shooter today:

"thank you sir. I haven't seen him in 3 years, but the guy I knew was a polar opposite of the evil he became today."

"I did know him & as stunned & horrified as anyone else. The Jared I knew, want like this. All about peace."

"I have no idea. I think he slowly descended in a psychotic break. Something in him snapped. He wasn't always like this."

"very true. The guy I knew 3 years ago isn't the evil he became today."

"more left. I haven't seen him since '07 though. He became very reclusive."|||He didn't he listed the Communist Manifesto as his favorite book he was a dope smoker and still lived with mom|||Just like the news that reported he was an Afghan war vet they are all wrong

He was rejected by the Army

He was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia

Loughner used to speak critically about religion. He also talked about how he liked to smoke pot.

He hated illiteracy

Thats about all they know

A crazy guy who liked to do drugs, hated religion and wanted people to read

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment