Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want a good, all around dining experience. Strong Margaritas, great encheladas, and a classy, not cheesy, atmosphere.|||Easy Answer, La Parrilla Suiza.
There are a few in Tucson, located at
4260 W Ina Rd
5556 E Speedway Blvd
2770 N Oracle Rd
5602 E Speedway Blvd

The best mexican food I have ever had.

http://www.laparrillasuiza.com/about.htm鈥?/a>

My favorite starting appetizer is No. 4 & No. 8 together, Their flavor and food is the most authentic it gets! Their Margaritas are awesome and not at all watered down. their encheladas come with the classics.

Good Luck & Enjoy!!|||Don Pablos on third street|||This I cannot answer because I have yet to discover it. However, the best Tacos are from the taco stand in the antiques store parking lot on Grant and Tucson Blvd. So amazing!|||I've been to many, many Mexican Restaurants in Tucson and I've got two Favorites.
Mi Nidito on 4th Ave and El Charro on Broadway and Wilmot.
Both have excellant Enchiladas and Margaritas along with lots of other great food. Mi Nidito has a typical Mexican atmosphere while I think El Charro is a little more classy. But, don't let the atmosphere scare you away from great Mexican food.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment