Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Going to the Biosphere north of Tucson in Oracle but I'd like to know which route is more scenic. My options are I-10, 60 to the 79, 60 to 177 to 77, or 60 to 77. And maybe some places to stop by on the way.|||I would take I-10. Easiest and safest route.|||Gosh... this Q brings back such fond memories.Sitting in a Coffee shop outside of Seville Spain, I can only dream of the 12 years I spent travelling that same route on a Harley.My mind is a bit foggy on the route numbers but here is what I can tell you - don't take I-10.|||I would take 60 to 79 for the fastest. If you have a lot of time take 60 to 177,it is more senic and a better change of scenery,desert to mountains and back to desert.|||I really don't think that it makes much of a difference which route. Pick one going and another coming home.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment